MiniFinder is a fast-growing company in the IoT industry that builds tomorrow's technology based on positioning technology. You will join a company that is permeated by positive energy and forward-thinking. As an employee at MiniFinder, you become part of a team that constantly strives to get better at all levels.
About the job
MiniFinder is looking for a driven and independent Account Manager. Are you competitive and determined? Are you good at taking your own initiatives, taking full responsibility for your work tasks and at the same time enjoy working at a high tempo? Then you are the person we are looking for. At MiniFinder, you become a part of the sales team where everyone is passionate about IT, customer satisfaction and adapting solutions to customers' needs. Work experience as a salesperson is an advantage, but it is not required. For us, your personal qualities are the most important.
- B2B sales.
- Book customer meetings with existing and new customers.
- Make and receive sales calls.
- Send quotes.
- Attend video conferencing.
- Work towards a set sales budget both individually and within the group.
Who are you?
- You have very good knowledge of Swedish and English.
- You are social and outgoing.
- You have a structured and analytical approach.
- You are confident.
- You are motivated by your and others' success.
- You can easily make contact with new people.
We offer you
- The opportunity to represent a company in strong growth and with great ambitions.
- A developing and exciting workplace with a high pace where we all work towards common goals.
- A significant role as an Account Manager in the company's investment in the world.
- Committed and competent colleagues in a dynamic work environment.
- Great development opportunities in your role as an Account Manager.
- Annual kick-off together with positive colleagues.
About the employment
Type: Full time
Form: Permanent or fixed-term employment
Probation: 6 months or longer
Salary: Fixed monthly, weekly or hourly salary and commission
Please send your CV and personal letter to email@example.com.
We review applications continuously, send in your application today.