MiniFinder is a fast-growing company in the IoT industry that builds tomorrow's technology based on positioning technology. You will join a company that is permeated by positive energy and forward-thinking. As an employee at MiniFinder, you become part of a team that constantly strives to get better at all levels.
Are you looking for a broad role where you can use your creative drive, and where you get to create inspiring and meaningful communication that makes a difference? We at MiniFinder need to expand our marketing team with a creative and analytical digital marketer. At MiniFinder, you become part of a small team where everyone is passionate about marketing, communication and IT. Your main tasks will be in digital marketing.
- Create additional sales and increase awareness of our brand.
- Develop digital communication strategies.
- Continuously measure and evaluate results of communication strategies.
- Participate in the idea and briefing processes.
- Optimize channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and more.
- Identify target groups and create marketing that engages and converts.
Who are you?
- You have a relevant university degree and experience in marketing.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English in speech and writing.
- You strive to develop both the company and your own skills.
- You are a fast learner.
- You are good at prioritizing tasks and enjoy working at a high pace.
- You have a good ability to work in a team.
- You are full of initiative and have the ability to think new.
- You have a structured and analytical way of working.
- You are creative with a burning interest in marketing and communication.
- You are up to date with marketing trends.
- You know about social media, its impact and usefulness for communication strategies.
- Education in social media strategies, content and the function of the channels.
- Has experience/training in Google Analytics and SEO.
- Knowledge of Adobe software.
We offer you
- The opportunity to represent a company in strong growth and with great ambitions.
- A developing and exciting workplace with a high pace where we all work towards common goals.
- A significant role as a salesperson in the company's investment in the world.
- Committed and competent colleagues in a dynamic work environment.
- Great development opportunities in your role as a digital marketer.
- Annual kick-off together with positive colleagues.
Type: Full time
Probation: 6 months or longer
Form: Permanent or fixed-term employment
Salary: Fixed monthly, weekly or hourly salary
Please send your CV and personal letter to email@example.com.
We review applications continuously, send in your application today.